Former presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval ratings have come through in the latest Gallup Poll, and it makes very dire reading for those who were hoping she would throw her hat back in the ring come 2020.
According to the figures, her approval is at just 36 percent ,while her disapproval rating is now at 61 percent.
Care to take any guesses why? Could it be one (or a combination) of these reasons:
- It is beginning to look to everyone that there was literally zero collusion between President Trump and the Russians.
- The collusion investigation has turned up crimes, but none to do with Trump, and none to do with Russia.
- The Fusion GPS report WAS to do with the Russians, but it is now known that the Clinton campaign, the Obama administration, and the DNC, all paid cash to get it produced.
- Clinton has refused to accept any iota of blame for losing the election and instead blames pretty much everyone else.
- Donna Brazile’s revelations that the DNC and Hillary rigged the primary election against Bernie Sanders.
- The disasters that Clinton assured us would happen if Donald Trump became president have failed to happen…She lied to us.
- The accusers coming forward about Donald Trump seem to have been bought and paid for by Lisa Bloom, daughter of Gloria Allred, who has strong ties to the Clintons.
- People who were against Trump are realizing that they were lied to. He’s not as bad as everyone told them he would be.
- People are waking up to the fact that the Clinton campaign lacked a single policy that would have benefitted the average American.
Which reason do you think is the most accurate?