The much-anticipated 2017 Fake News Awards have been announced. After President Trump’s messages saying he was putting together a list of the biggest fake news stories to come out of the MSM, the complicit media have been quaking. They pretend to not care, but know full well that this is going to be mainstream media exposure of their lies and fakery.
The final list was released on GOP.com late yesterday, and surprise surprise, it is already a huge hit! The top 5 biggest Fake News Winners include:
1. The New York Times’ Paul Krugman claimed on the day of President Trump’s historic, landslide victory that the economy would never recover. (the stock market is now at a record high of 26,000, never before achieved!!!)
2. ABC News’ Brian Ross CHOKES and sends markets in a downward spiral with false report. (Ross was demoted after this for basically just making up YUUUGGE lies).
3. CNN FALSELY reported that candidate Donald Trump and his son Donald J. Trump, Jr. had access to hacked documents from WikiLeaks. (The information was already out, and in fact, available to every person with a computer on the planet).
4. TIME FALSELY reported that President Trump removed a bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. from the Oval Office. (it had just been moved)
5. Washington Post FALSELY reported the President’s massive sold-out rally in Pensacola, Florida was empty. Dishonest reporter showed picture of empty arena HOURS before crowd started pouring in. (the pictures were of well before the rally began, later pictures of when it was on showed that it really was packed out)